Emergency and Functional Care
We provide different "levels of care", tailored to individual needs and wishes. These levels range from the urgent to the aesthetic, beginning with those unforeseen emergencies that we all dread!
- If you are in pain, you can be seen today. As a new patient, you will be charged a separate fee which is listed in our price guide. Better still, book for a check-up before an emergency develops. This is better value for money and leads the way to a healthier way of life.
- Our aim is to relieve your pain and to encourage you on to the next level.
- When the practice is closed, there is a call-out fee (we open at 8.30 weekdays).
- 40% of people do not have regular dental care - make sure you're not one of them!
- Sympathetic, professional attention from experienced staff
- Our hygienist will help you cure any gum problems - new research indicates that this has important benefits for a healthy heart
- Restore potential trouble sites before problems arise - food traps, overhanging fillings, crooked or cracked teeth