The most healthy choice for You
The most healthy choice for a large cavity, CEREC uses digital imaging and precision milling of colour-matched ceramic. Custom-made by the dentist.
- Anatomically correct
- Single Visit
CEREC is more expensive than amalgams and composites but has many benefits.
- CEREC uses attractive, strong, durable and bio-compatible
porcelain, which retains enamel-like properties, allowing close colour matching to your other teeth.
- Unlike amalgams, CEREC is mercury free and blends with the tooth, building in strength. Unlike composites, CEREC remains beautiful and hard wearing from day one.
- Each procedure is completed in a single sitting and takes about 90 minutes from start to finish – and not all of this is spent in the dental chair, so you will have time to relax.
- Tried and tested CEREC technology with more than 16 million restorations already carried out worldwide.
- No need for putty impression material, temporary crowns or a second series of injections and less drilling is needed.
So why not get rid of those old silver fillings, repair broken or chipped teeth and improve your appearance and smile with CEREC. Please contact us for an appointment.